Saturday, December 17, 2005

Simulation Game

Friends,
Learning to invest in stock, is not at all difficult now.
One of my friends have done a great job by devising a platform for a global investor.
 
Check www.tradeover.net or simulation game link in on this page.
 
As we all grow in outward looking economy more and more global factors starts affecting our markets.One needs to be updated about that.This game helps in having a macro perspective.
 
According to me , to become better investor or trader one has to pay price in terms of losses in really market.Now that can be cut off.
 
Playing this simulation game can enhance your own skills without paying price to learn to invest in the market.
 
Guys I humbly request you to visit this site and take its advantage.
regards,
Ravi Pathak
P.S:My id is Midas and luckily I made good returns virtually though.:D
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Ravi,
I have followed your technical recos and have been benefited a lot in the past.

Keep up good work.
Thank you again for more gains!!!
Anil Sharma